CLICK HERE to make your tags and print them.
- Every consigner must be registered online through our new system. If you have
not registered go to consignor page and register.
- Tags will be made on your computer using new system .Please follow
directions when logging into new system. ( All tags must be made by Sunday August 4th by
8pm~ we will have to begin getting the program ready for the sale starting 8/5/13 so the system will then be changed
over - there will be NO exceptions!!) **You will be able to print them after deadline, just not make
- You must go to your online account through our system( use link on of top page).
- Cards will
be formated online and printed from your printer.
- You must use white cardstock to print your tags on. You
should use cardstock size 8.5x11 weight at 65LB or 67LB.( Has LB written at bottom by the size. The
Higher #lb tend to smudge and will not scan) 6 tags can print on this size (after printed,cut the tags out and
attach to items). Make sure barcode does not get smudged when printing. Be sure you are using the right card stock for
you printer~ laser or jet ink ( your printer will say which type of paper to use).
- White Cardstock 65LB or 67LB can
be found at , Target, Freds (40 sheets for $2.75), Office Max, Office Depot( 250 sheets for $16), or Sams Club. Needs
to be cardstock*** index cards are to thin, barcode will only scan at register using cardstock. *Prices on cardstock in stores
may change~information provided to show you choices, not liable for price changes at stores.*
- Attach tag to item . Pin
index card to top right corner of garment, when it is facing you. No straight pins or staples! Pin pants,
skirts, and shorts at the top of the hanger, with the zipper facing front.
- Toys/Décor need to be labeled with
the cardstock tag attached using clear packing tape.(no scotch tape) If there are small pieces, place in
Ziploc bag and secure to large item.
- Price items in 50cent units(I.e. $5.00,$5.50) Nothing less than $2.50 Price
your items to sell!!!
- Hang clothes on appropriate sized hangers, with the opening of the hanger facing left.
other items, such as shoes, bibs, bottles, bows, sleepers, towels, etc. in Ziploc bags. Place a completed card in each bag.
Tape bag together with enough tape to keep it closed, but not so much that it will be difficult to open at register. Shoes
can also be secured together, and left out of bag~make sure tag is secure!
- Fill in all catagories when using online
- System will ask if you want your items discounted for 1/2 day. Answer yes if you do want your items
sold 1/2 off at 1/2 off sale.
- System will ask if you want to donate your items. Make sure you enter whether you are
donating you items or not.
Tips on selling your items !!!
- Make sure it is priced
right! Start with ½ of what you paid for it and go down from there based on age. There are usually multiple items of
the same product( in equipment and toys), price yours to sell!.
- Clean big items: infant equipment and furniture sells faster if it looks clean and
taken care of!
- Group outfits together, make sure they
are safety pinned together and, write on the tag that they are an “2 piece outfit”.
- ** Please make
sure your tags are secure! We cannot sell any item that the tag has fallen off of! All tags need to be securely taped
to or pinned on your items.
- Remember these are your
items being sold, so pick up flyers at drop-off ( or print one from here) and pass them out to your friends, Neighbors,
and coworkers! The more people that shop- the more chances of your item being sold!
@ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Due to the large number of items sold at the sale, hangers will not be
returned at the end of the sale.( Except on the items not sold.)
go with items purchased for faster check out . Please make sure you do not use any hangers that you expect to be returned.
We recommend wire hangers for the larger sizes and
plastic childrens hangers for the kids clothes.
free to use the plastic hangers that come with childrens/infant clothes.
Where to get hangers
cleaners ( some give them away for free),
tree carries childrens hangers.